We will find the supermarket Winners over an area of 1900 square meters, the State Bank of Mauritius, which will now have its new branch in Flacq on an area of 700 square meters and 25 new spaces for commerce. There will also be a spa, a hair salon and a fitness center with modern equipment. The inhabitants of the region and surrounding can become members.
"It is important for us to offer our clients and the public a complete product. It is a promise that we would like to honor vis-à-vis our partners and the public. Rudi Goorwappa, the project proponent, said he chose this part of the country for the project because Flacq is a flagship location that has great potential is the crossroads of several villages in the east. Besides the inhabitants of Flacq and surrounding areas, the target promoter also tourists from hotels in the East.
To know that 95% of spaces have been sold and many traders have already started planning their premises.
- Date of opening: The center will be operational by the end of the month and the big launch in a few weeks. Animations on the agenda.
- Center area: 13,600 square feet
- Investment Amount: Over Rs 600 million
- Number of jobs created: More than 300 jobs
- Brands: 361 Mado Parfums, A Love Story, Arrow, Tulsidas, Leal Informatics, Much Better Life, Dragon Electronics, HM Rawat, Milky Lane, Barcelos, Winners, Mathieu Opticians Opticians Gaya, among others.
- Little more center: Visitors will have free access to Wifi Flacq Shopping Mall.