A fourth fire involving fans ? This is certainly the preferred thesis after a fire broke out in an apartment on the NHDC Tour Koenig Wednesday, November 27. Around 17 h 30, the neighboring inhabitants in the same building have noticed a thick smoke coming from the living room window. Then they alerted firefighters and police officers.
Arriving on the scene recently broke down the door, because the owners were absent. They found that the fire came from a fan who had burst. The living room was completely damaged.
The house has been sealed and placed under police surveillance. La Tour Koenig Police opened an investigation.
Alitée, elle avait du mal à respirer. Sa mère lui avait alors acheté un ventilateur. Mais il semblerait que cet appareil aurait provoqué l’incendie qui a ravagé la maison de la jeune Teency Bhayraw, une handicapée âgée de 16 ans, et provoqué sa mort, hier. C’est du moins ce que laissent supposer les premiers éléments de l’enquête a été ouverte hier.
9 years, 6 months ago