Thus, any guest staying in a Beachcomber hotel during the “Mauritius Shopping Fiesta” may benefit from:
• 5% discount on “Tropical Elegance” articles* in the Beachcomber boutiques
• 25% discount on a selection of articles in “Parure” boutiques
Beachcomber equally possesses a shop called “L’Entrepôt” at Curepipe. The shop, open to all, also offers discounts to tourists and Mauritians on a range of clothing.
* excluding clothes already in promotion.
The “Mauritius Shopping Fiesta” aims to promote Mauritius as a shopping destination and also to attract a greater number of tourists during the months of July/August.
Mauritians can also benefit from the majority of promotional offers. Around ten shopping centers across the island support this project. A wide range of products will be offered to potential buyers including clothing and fashion accessories, jewelries, appliances, telephones, or even I-Pads.
To make the event more festive, contests, tombolas and varied entertainment are also scheduled.
A website specially crafted for the event, www.mauritiusshoppingfiesta.com will be helpful to obtain information on the event.
Tourists can benefit from various offers at the “Mauritius Shopping Fiesta”:
• Reduced rates on airline tickets offered by airlines
• Specific discounts on selected items
• Discount of 10 to 50% offered by postal companies recognized for the delivery of products overseas
• Tax refund at the airport on certain products purchased