Air Mauritius has taken the necessary steps to cancel all flights departing from and Reunion and Rodrigues for Thursday, January 3, 2013 due to weather disturbances entrained by the proximity of the cyclone Dumile near our coasts. It was not until the cyclone to the sister island before knowing the timing of the resumption of inter-island flights. By Rodrigues against those expected to resume tomorrow, Friday, January 4.
Against by most other long-haul flights have been rescheduled as follows:
- The flight MK 745 from New Delhi is expected tonight at 20:00 tonight after taking off from the starting point at 14h local time
- The flight from London MK057 is expected tonight at 23:55
- Flight MK681, MK3861 reprogrammed from Singapore is expected this afternoon, 12:00 to 5:10 p.m.
- The flight from Johannesburg MK852 is expected this afternoon, 12:00 to 6:15 p.m.
- Flight MK843 starting to leave Cape Town tonight at 19:00 to reach its destination at 23:05 and depart Cape Town at 23h55 to arrive at 7:10 tomorrow morning to Plaisance
All other flights bound for Europe have been advanced in the wee hours this morning.
For further information on Air Mauriius, passengers are asked to call the following numbers: 207 7575 and 603 3030.
Flights of other airlines operating flights to Mauritius, Air France, British Airways, South Afraican Airaways including Emirates Airlines and also known schedule changes to adapt to conditions caused by Dulmine.